Here’s who’s hiring right now in Long Beach, Culver City, Buena Park, Downey, and Los Angeles
Some industries — from shipping to online learning — are hiring to meet coronavirus-related demand. Here are some of the companies hiring in SoCal right now.
Entry Level CAREGiver – Long Beach, CA
CAREGivers provide a variety of in-home care services for seniors, helping them to stay safe and independent. The Home Instead Senior Care® network strives to provide compassionate and reliable care services to enable seniors to remain at home.
Established in 1994, we’ve grown from a handful of local franchise offices to over 1,000 franchises nationally and internationally. We support those that are a part of our team, offering competitive pay and benefits as well as a variety of shifts and hours.
Chipotle – Restaurant Team Member – Los Cerritos, CA
At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew.
What’s in it for you:
- Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
- Free food (yes, really FREE)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid breaks
- Paid time off
- Holiday closures
- Full time and part-time opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
- Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year*
- Competitive compensation
- APPLY HERE
Security Officer – Culver City, CA
Allied Universal is seeking the position of Professional Security Officer. Our Security Officers embrace our company’s core values. Be sure to visit Jobs.AUS.com for all of our Security Jobs and to learn more about our company.
- Be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, the employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
- APPLY HERE
HIV/STD Prevention coordinator (Community program specialist IV) – Long Beach, CA
The City of Long Beach, Department of Health and Human Services is recruiting for a Community Program Specialist IV to serve as the HIV/STD Prevention Coordinator in the Physician Services Bureau.
Reporting to the Community Program Specialist V-HIV Care/Prevention Director in the Clinical Services Division, this position will support HIV/STD prevention efforts by coordinating and assessing all prevention activities. This position is located at the Main Health Department, 2525 Grand Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90815.
- Supervises HIV/STD Prevention Program staff.
- Monitors HIV/STD Prevention Program performance and ensures compliance with grant directives.
- Prepares monthly grant reports.
- Maintains client and program files in line with grant compliance.
- Assists in the oversight of HIV/STD Prevention Program fiscal compliance.
- Analyzes regional HIV/STD data to assess trends.
- Evaluates and analyzes client surveys and participation records to assess trends and re-engagement efficacy.
- APPLY HERE
GE Claims Operator – Buena Park, CA
This job is basically related to a claim which is occurred by transportation and warehouse operation. The Operations Clerk will perform administrative tasks to assist the client claim team.
Will perform administrative duties including data entry, generating and validating reports and documents, work with internal and external customers/vendors, answering phones, filing, emailing in terms of communication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- File shortage claims based on shortage investigation from SP report mgmt, theft notification, WH notification
- File damage claims based on damaged returns • Update new claims and remove closed/paid claims from recovery list
- Communicate with 3PL/Carrier/Client to recover claim payment, review declines if valid
- Gather BOL, POD, different invoices from GMP, WMP
- Gather/analyze claims, payment data on a monthly basis for reporting
- Update all outbound information needed for all invoices and determine ownership of each line item
- Review invoice deductions to determine credit validity
- Review UPS tracking to determine credit validity
- Update SP report on a weekly basis to share with Client claim team for review
- C/call with carrier/client to discuss/resolve escalated issues (need basis)
- Gather claim documents to send to the insurance
- APPLY HERE
Accounting Consultant – Costa Mesa, CA
Kforce has a client in search of an Accounting Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Processes GL transactions
- Reconciles GL accounts and source data, or sub-ledger detail
- Calculates company expenses and fees
- Gathers and logically organizes financial data
- Reviews accounting transactions, GL accounts, and reconciliations in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Reviews monthly intercompany settlement process
- Compares forecasted financial information to actual results and analyzes and explains variances
- Prepares the accounting for unique or complex transactions
- APPLY HERE
Manager, Global Digital Commerce – Santa Monica, CA
- Job Title: Manager, Global Digital Commerce
- Reporting To: Director, Global Digital Commerce
- Department: Global Digital & Mobile Commerce
- APPLY HERE
Administrative Specialist – Los Angeles, CA
Under the general supervision of the Administrator of the Simms Mann Center and in conjunction with Reflections staff, incumbent will sell neutraceuticals and fit/sell mastectomy prostheses, bras, head coverings, and other items sold by Reflections.
Membership Representative – Long Beach, CA
Drives membership in the club by communicating goals, results, and feedback; ensuring updated signage; ensuring all marketing collateral and signage related to membership programs are up to date; and completing and maintaining required documentation and forms.
Enables associate membership engagement by working cross-functionally with members, managers, and associates to identify training gaps and needs
Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field OR 4 years’ experience in sales, retail or related field. 1 year’s sales experience in business to business sales. Preferred Qualifications… Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Caregiver/Home Care Aid – Downey, CA
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Male CareGiver – Whittier, CA
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a few GOOD MEN and women who are caring and compassionate to become CAREGivers and help us in our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Electrician – Long Beach, CA
The primary purpose of the position is to perform the operation, installation repair and preventative maintenance of electrical systems consisting of overhead power lines and underground power systems with transformers.
Call Center/Customer Service Representative – Brea, CA
- Handles complex or escalated calls from customers or internal partners providing seamless delivery of service.
- Performs routine and complex account maintenance.
- Handles inquiries from other financial institutions, providing status and updating cases to bring final resolution to posting defects.
- Required skills:
- 1+ years of experience working with customers.
- 1+ years of experience handling difficult situations with customers.
- Comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
- Comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes.
- APPLY HERE