Hiring: Companies hiring during the coronavirus pandemic
City of Boston: Program Assistant I
The program assistant will assist in the development of programs and building systems and the intake of membership registration for participants of programs.
• Oversee the collection of statistical program data and prepare reports when necessary.
• The program assistant will work with program staff to ensure that all aspects of program operations are effectively implemented.
• The program assistant will assist with the distribution of outreach materials for programs and will assist staff in maintaining the day-to-day operations of all facility programs.
• Performs related work as required.
Whole Foods Market: Full-Time Cashier $15hr
Provides support as a member of the Front-End team to include assisting customers during the check-out process, performing all cash register functions, bagging groceries, and working at the customer service desk. Works to maintain attractive customer service displays and support the regional Customer Service vision. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times.
Postmates: Part-Time Driver
Deliver food and explore the best of your city. Perfect for part-time, full-time, or seasonal work.
• Be your own boss and enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working when you want to.
•Earn and cash out immediately with instant deposits
• Deliver how you want: By car, bike, or foot (options vary by city)
Our Servers are responsible for all aspects of professional food service and guest satisfaction including taking food and beverage orders and serving them to guests in the restaurant. What do you think? Sound like your cup of espresso? Around here we say our purpose is to bring people together to celebrate the love of family and friends. If it sounds like we have our own way of looking at the world, you’re right! We call it The Maggiano’s Way, and it means odds are you get us and we want to meet you… now!
I hope you are having a good day. My family is looking for a short term present home care. I hope we have the chance to chat soon!
• Collect Mail
• Feed Pets
• Care For Plants
• Take Out Trash/Recycling
• Snow Clearing
Apple: Hardware Engineer – Entry Level
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norms here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products.
UPS: Warehouse Worker
Find out what you’ll become as a Package Handler at UPS. In this fast-paced warehouse job, you’ll lift, lower and slide packages up to 70 lbs. You’ll typically work 3 ½ – 4-hour shifts, approximately 17 ½ – 20 hours per week in this part-time or seasonal role. As part of the UPS team, you’ll receive a competitive hourly rate and an attractive benefits package. Take the next step on your career journey as a Package Handler/Warehouse Worker at UPS.
Kuehne Nagel: Ocean Import Clerk
Join the Ocean Import team in our Boston, MA branch! Your Role
The Ocean Import Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of Sea Import shipments such as opening import files, production of internal documentation, updating import status, assisting and advising customers of arrival, arranging deliveries, processing invoices (including price conversions and verifying shipment weight and volume) and handling e-mail queries from Kuehne + Nagel overseas offices. Your Responsibilities
- Adhere to Kuehne + Nagel policy and procedures and ensure that all work is carried out to pre-set service levels
- Disciplined and professional attitude must be displayed at all times
- All communications via telephone, email, Facsimile, etc. are to handled in a professional manner, as this reflects our company
PUMA: Designer 1, Material & Color, Run/Train Footwear
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
• Work closely with Team Head to create seasonal storytelling material pack by identifying relevant trends in materials, colors, and finish to incorporate within our seasonal themes.
• Create material & color narratives that align with the creative direction and execute to the highest level of quality.
• Responsible for coloring inline footwear on a seasonal basis. Providing color CADs and material maps for these projects while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
TJX Companies, Inc: Merchandise Associate-Newbury Street Boston
Style is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From designers straight off the runway to statement jewelry, we offer exciting surprises that make every day a little more fun. Same with working here. Our environment is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Each shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.