The Denver Broncos are set to host a limited number of fans at Empower Field at Mile High
DENVER, CO — The Denver Broncos are set to host a limited number of fans at Empower Field at Mile High for their Sept. 27 home game against Tampa Bay, but there are some important guidelines that in-person fans will have to follow for obtaining tickets and getting into the stadium.
All season ticket members will automatically be entered into a weighted lottery based on priority number. The members will then be notified of a specific timeframe they will have access to tickets. Specific lottery details and on-sale information will be shared with season ticket members directly via e-mail within the next week, the team said.
Suite seating options —with limited capacity — will also be available first to current Broncos premium members.
The lottery will be based on:
Priority number for single-game tickets; and
parking passes with an on-sale date within the next week.
Tailgating and congregating outside the stadium will not be allowed, and fans must wear face masks and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
With social distancing in effect, fans are asked to provide extra time to go through the security screening process, officials said.
Fans are also required to take their temperature before heading to the stadium. Fans should stay home if they are sick, showing any COVID-19 symptoms, or if they have come in close contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19, officials said.
The Broncos have released the following overviews:
- Broncos season ticket members will have access to single-game tickets and parking passes set to go on sale within the next week.
- All season ticket members will automatically be entered into a weighted lottery based on priority number and alerted to a specific timeframe they will have access to tickets.
- Specific lottery details and on-sale information will be shared with season ticket members directly via e-mail within the next week.
- Seats will be sold in ‘pods’ of one to six tickets through an online process
To maintain pod integrity, fans will be required to attend the game with known family/friends or transfer the allotment as a single unit or to a family member/friend attending the game within the pod.
- Suite clients will be contacted directly by their manager of suite services with options. Capacity will be limited within each of the premium areas, including United Clubs, 5280 Room, and suites.
- For season ticket members who are selected in the lottery but do not wish to purchase single-game tickets, there is nothing they need to do. All season tickets have already been rolled over to the 2021 season.
- Fans will be separated into sections to limit exposure between fans. Each group will be asked to use concession and restroom areas located in the vicinity of their section. These sections will have a maximum of 175 people in accordance with outdoor event guidance.
- Empower Field at Mile High, which has fully transitioned to digital ticketing/parking passes, now is entirely cashless at concessions to minimize contact between guests and staff. Purchases can be made through mobile devices (ex: Apple Pay) and traditional scan/chip options for credit/debits cards at all points of sale.
- For fans who bring cash, there will be reverse ATM options. This will act as a pre-paid debit card (can be used outside of the stadium).
- Empower Field at Mile High and Aramark will continue to use the several self-service concession kiosks that were introduced last season. These point-of-sale touchless options have been expanded throughout the stadium.
Full list of Empower Field safety enhancements:
- All staff working on game days will go through a health screening (questionnaire and temperature check) and are required to wear personal protective equipment at all times. In addition, all staff will have undergone extensive COVID-19 safety training.
- Even though capacity will be significantly limited, security and guest relations staffing numbers will closely resemble a normal game to ensure the safety of all guests at Empower Field at Mile High.
- All bathrooms have implemented entirely touchless systems, including toilets, sinks, and paper towel dispensers.
- Air quality improvements include more effective filters & Bipolar ionization to lower the risk of disease transfer.
- More than 500 hand sanitizer stations—both stand-alone and wall-mounted units—were installed for fans to use throughout the stadium.
- Signage will be clearly displayed, reinforcing social distancing guidelines and safety regulations.
- High-touch surfaces will be regularly disinfected and cleaned with EPA-registered products.